We know times are challenging, anxiety and fear are rising, and our children’s lives have been anything but normal.
This Fall Mountain Kids, Mountain Kids Preschool, and Mountain Dance we are dedicated to creating multiple program options to meet the different needs of the families in our community in a safe, healthy and welcoming environment.
We will continue to stay flexible and agile while adhering to the ever-changing guidelines to provide movement and arts education opportunities for your children.
We are NOT going to let COVID get us down. We believe in keeping our children moving, keeping them SAFE, Happy, and growing up having fun!
We’re taking every precaution to do our part to keep our customers, staff, and families safe. We’ve increased cleanliness and sanitization procedures across the board at Mountain Kids.
- Temp Checks prior to entering the building, with circle drive drop off.
- 6 foot social and safe distancing
- cleaning of stations after each rotation
- cleaning of restrooms after each class rotation
- sanitizing and/or washing of child’s hands prior to entering the gym, dance class, preschool, and/or after using the restroom
- Masks required when entering the building, and until children get to their designated area.